The Internet of Things (IoT) is already transforming how we live, from sensors in your smartphone to sensors on manufacturing and supply chain management systems. The new capabilities we can achieve are rapidly increasing and an innovative, successful business cannot afford to ignore the potential opportunities for and impact of IoT on your organization. Through cutting edge IoT use cases being deployed today by key companies, this course will enable you to understand the new technologies taking shape and help you create a plan to capitalize on the latest developments.
- How IoT can play a role in commercial, industrial, and home settings
- Use cases on how companies are reducing OPEX and creating competitive advantage using IoT
- The latest trends and technologies in IoT
- How machine learning is being used to make smarter business decisions
This course on Industry Applications for IoT was created to foster understanding and familiarity of key industry terms and trends in this cutting edge field. It is rapidly becoming necessary to have a solid understanding of how these trends can impact your business including providing opportunities for new products, services, or ventures for your business. This course will focus on what you can do to take advantage of this technology trend with concrete “next steps” and a business development strategy for your company.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- C-Suite Executives
- Engineering Leaders, senior scientists, engineering managers
This 3-day program includes: tuition and class materials, parking, and a light supper.
December 6-8, 2017
UC Berkeley Campus
Total program tuition: