Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Week, set on both the Berkeley campus and in Silicon Valley, is a one-week intensive program designed to guide leaders to advance innovation in their firms in multiple dimensions including strategy, technology, culture, mindset, process and team organization.
TOPICS COVERED / FORMAT:
- Bring your own company challenges and/or project ideas
- Learn about emerging technology and business models
- Receive feedback from executives, entrepreneurs and faculty
- Align innovation with your firm’s strategy
- Network and connect with general and technical leaders from top firms around the world, including Silicon Valley, as well as leaders from Europe, Pacific Rim, and South America
This program is very useful for leaders assigned with innovative deliverables, who would like to immediately implement transformative solutions, while creating an internal culture of “yes, we can do that”. This program is not helpful if you are interested in a 20 year crystal ball on how the world will change.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives & directors / business unit heads
- General managers
- Technology lead or architect
This 5-day program includes: tuition, class materials, and most meals.
Oct. 30 – Nov. 3, 2017
UC Berkeley Campus & Silicon Valley
Total program tuition: