The Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership (SVIL) Week brings together Silicon Valley and UC Berkeley
experts to prepare executives and managers to better lead their teams and companies in innovation.
- What is on the horizon for your business?
- How will you lead your people, evolve your products, and adapt with newly emerging and disruptive technologies?
These are the challenges we will help you address during your time at the Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Week. By applying the Berkeley Method of Innovation Leadership, you will learn how leading firms and innovators at Berkeley and Silicon Valley cultivate the mindset, behaviors, and frameworks that are proven to make teams more effective innovators.
Explore emerging technologies, and learn what thought leaders see as the key technology advances and disruptions that will shape the future of your business.
Let us help you take your firm forward with its innovation efforts to transform your business to your business’ future.
- Bring your own company challenges and/or project ideas.
- Learn about emerging technology and business models.
- Receive feedback from executives, entrepreneurs and faculty.
- Align innovation with your firm’s strategy.
- Network and connect with general and technical leaders from top firms around the world.
This 5-day program includes: tuition, class materials, and most meals.
Oct. 28 – Nov. 1, 2019
UC Berkeley Campus & Silicon Valley
Total program tuition:
COURTESY FOR SVIL 2019 PARTICIPANTS
The Graduate Hotel is offering a special courtesy rate for upcoming SVIL participants that will entitle guests to a 15% discount off of the Standard Daily Rate. This rate will vary depending on the daily rate and is subject to certain blackout dates when the hotel is experiencing extremely high occupancy.
For SVIL 2019 RESERVATIONS at GRADUATE BERKELEY
Online Web Link: https://be.synis.com/?Hotel=76645&Chain=21643&opromo=IEOR/SCET
Email Reservation Request to: email@example.com