Build on the mathematical tools taught earlier in the program: how analog circuits can be modeled as systems of algebraic and differential equations, the basics of transistor modeling, and how transistors can be used to build digital circuits.
- Basic principles of resistive circuits
- Translation of resistive circuits into systems of linear algebraic equations
- Basic principles of inductive and capacitive circuits
- First order and second order differential equation circuits
THE ESSENTIALS OF PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
Review the foundations of probability and statistics, covering counting problems, sample spaces, probabilities, events, and continuous and discrete random variables.
- Counting problems, sample spaces, probabilities, and events
- Continuous random variables: Gaussian and exponential distributions
- Bayesian estimation (maximum a priori and maximum likelihood)